EEC 181: Leadership in My Opinion by Maya Roffler
Maya Roffler shares her thoughts about leadership with Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC as they discuss the following questions.
- Why do you think Women are the leaders of the future?
- Why are empathetic leaders the best leaders?
- What did you learn from being on a dating reality show?
- What have you found to be women leaders biggest challenges when first entering into the workplace?
- Tell us about brand strategy and even curation.
Maya has been in a leadership role for over ten years in corporate America as well as small startups. She feels extremely passionate about leading women and has found great success in her career. She has worked in corporate retail, startups, and the event production space for most of her career. Maya has led teams larger than a hundred and enjoys the challenge of bringing together a remote team. Her goal is to assist in creating successful individuals and that is different for every direct report.
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.