EEC 176: Shifting from 20th Century Rigidity to 21st Century Agility in the Workplace with Chris Kane
As many have had to re-image their workplace, Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC talks with Chris Kane about what the future looks like to entrepreneurs as he answers the following questions.
- What was your motto?
- “Where is my office” is the title of your new book. What instigated you to write on this topic?
- Considering most people don’t want to go back to 9-to-5, five-days-a-week working, what will the office of the very near future look like?
- What will the office look like in the future?
- You talk about the omnichannel workplace, can you comment on that?
- How has the corporate real estate sector lagged other industries when it comes to considering customer needs?
Chris Kane has worked in the Corporate Real Estate sector for over thirty years, having operated as the Vice President of International Corporate Real Estate for The Walt Disney Company, before acting as Head of Corporate Real Estate at the BBC. His new book, Where Is My Office? Reimagining the Workplace for the 21st Century (Bloomsbury Business, Oct. 15, 2020) investigates innovative corporate real estate thinking in the modern workplace. Learn more at www.whereismyoffice.com.
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.