EEC 169: Selling from the Stage – The Magic of Storytelling with Orvel Ray Wilson
Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC talks with Orvel Ray Wilson and answers the following questions as he shares ways our listeners can discover and deliver their unique message.
- Why do you say that stories are “magical”?
- Are there some simple rules we can follow to be better storytellers?
- Can you share some of the advanced storytelling techniques you teach?
- How can we be more effective at selling from the stage?
- How does your coaching work?
- If people want help, how can they reach you?
Orvel Ray Wilson
Best-selling author, award-winning speaker and executive speech coach, Orvel Ray helps other speakers, authors and professionals discover, develop and deliver their unique message to the world. Co-author of the legendary Guerrilla Marketing series, he’s been voted one of the Top 5 Sales and Marketing speakers in the world a record 5 years straight.
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.