EEC 166: The Common Path to Uncommon Success with John Lee Dumas
FIRE UP your entrepreneurial journey with strategies shared as Dr. Katrina Burrus ask John Lee Dumas the following question.
- How have people been lied to by the ‘self proclaimed experts’ in the online business world?
- What do you or people really want to achieve in their lifetime? What have you learnt on the way?
- What is your favorite step in the 17-step roadmap you created?
- What is the reason Entrepreneurs are failing at such a high %?
- Can you share some helpful tips about your book launch?
John Lee Dumas
John Lee Dumas is the founder and host of the award winning podcast, Entrepreneurs On Fire. With over 100 million listens of his 3000+ episodes, JLD has turned Entrepreneurs On Fire into a media empire that generates over a million listens every month and 7-figures of NET annual revenue 8-years in a row. His first traditionally published book, The Common Path to Uncommon Success is available for pre-order now with 5 amazing bonuses at UncommonSuccessBook.com.
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.