EEC 165: “How To Get To YOUR Carnegie Hall…” with Mike Rayburn
What does it take to be a well-known speaker? Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC and Mike Rayburn discuss how “What If” can become possibilities as they answer the following questions.
- Who are your most common corporate audiences and why do you think your “What IF” presentation works so well?
- As an expert on change and helping corporations and individuals, what is your philosophy, what do you want them to leave with?
- What are you working on, what’s most exciting for you right now?
- How does your experience with over 5,000 live performances including headlining Carnegie Hall shape what and how you teach performance?
- One of your TED talks is about “becoming a life Virtuoso…” what is a virtuoso and how does that relate to non-musicians?
Mike Rayburn is a two-time TED Talk Presenter, an innovative entrepreneur and Hall of Fame speaker who uses world-class guitar and comedy to teach change and innovation to corporations world-wide. He has headlined Carnegie Hall, headlined in Las Vegas, and performed more than 5,000 presentations in 20 countries on five continents. Rayburn is a regular on Sirius/XM and morning radio nationwide. He has performed as guitarist with The Beach Boys and John Oates.
Rayburn’s keynote is called “The What IF? Keynote Experience.” You will learn three simple tools for harnessing your unrealized potential, creating and leading change, and becoming a virtuoso performer. You’ll hear amazing music including a solo guitar version of Bohemian Rhapsody. Oh, and you laugh a LOT!
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.