EEC 157: De-Stress for Success with Hilda Labrada Gore
Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC interviews Hilda Gore, a voice for healthy living. Hilda shares her insight on how to reduce stress and maintain a healthy lifestyle while living your best life as she discusses the following questions.
- People are so stressed right now. What are some simple recommendations you might give them to de-stress?
- How have you learned so much about ancestral health ways?
- What got you into podcasting?
- What tips do you have to share for those who want to start a show?
- Your podcast regularly appears in the top 200 of alternative health podcasts, what secrets from your success can you share?
Hilda Labrada Gore
Hilda Labrada Gore is the host and producer of the Wise Traditions and Tradiciones Sabias podcasts. A certified health coach, she has traveled the world exploring traditional practices for optimal well-being. Hilda shares the best of experts, experiences, and epic adventures on the podcasts, her Holistic Hilda YouTube channel, and on ancestral health tours that she leads.
Hilda is also a podcast coach and the author of “Podcasting Made Simple.” She especially enjoys helping people in the health and wellness space launch and improve their shows.
Hilda has energy to spare thanks to her love for sunshine and liverwurst.
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.