EEC 145: Why Do Finances and Relationships Go Hand in Hand?
Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC interviews Kiné Corder, and here are the nuggets that came out from the interview.
- Katrina asked what do all peak performers have in common that affects their relationships
- Why does Kiné see finances and relationships go hand in hand? Does the search for wealth denote a lack of finding meaning in what they do or does it fulfill a void that the relationship has not been able to fulfill?
- Katrina asks what can be done to do the necessary changes and what is controllable?
- How can your definition of wealth derail you and how can you redefine your idea of wealth?
- Katrina asks her favorite question, which is, what necessary to coach/teach people effectively?
Kiné Corder spent over 15 years in financial services before making the shift to therapy, and since money is still the number one reason couples get divorced, Kiné has really dedicated her life to helping people redefine their idea of wealth and find more meaning in their lives.
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.