EEC 143: How the Best Teams Pivot in Times of Crisis and Change with Shawn Rhodes
Shawn Rhodes is interviewed by Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC and discusses the following:
- How does a war correspondent become an international expert in business performance?
- And what are the areas most entrepreneurs and business leaders struggle with when it comes to systems?
- Let’s talk about sales. What are the areas where even professional salespeople struggle that you help with, and how do you do it?
- When it comes to continuous improvement, how do we make progress every week in our businesses?
- What’s the first thing we should do to begin mapping systems so we can eventually scale our sales and operations?
Bringing what the highest-performing teams on the planet use to execute their missions in challenging environments to businesses, Shawn speeds up project time by as much as 34% and improve profitability by as much as 24%. In addition to proven results achieved for organizations from Fortune 100 companies to start-ups, he also delivers inspirational, motivating and results-oriented keynotes to organizations and associations around the world. Shawns work studying performance and improving profitability of international companies has been featured on TEDx, in TIME, INC, CNN, NBC, and hundreds of local media outlets.
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.