EEC 138: How I Leveraged My Mistakes to Create a Successful Business
George McGehrin is interviewed by Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC and discusses the following:
- Tell us how you started your businesses and how you turned your mistakes into a successful business model?
- Considering what is going on with COVID-19 and your difficult business experience in 2008, what advice to you have for struggling businesses?
- What is your number one rule that you think business owners should follow launching a new business? (in business for 20 years)
- Why is it important to have a strong personal brand?
- Any easy sales playbooks that you implement that you would say can double someone’s business within 30 days?
For close to 20 years, George has run a national executive search/recruiting firm mostly dealing with executive search and leadership at the C-Suite level such as CEO, CFO, CTO, CMO, CIO roles throughout the US, Europe, and South America. Clients include small startups to global organizations, most companies that you will have heard of or products that you have been impacted by. Besides managing his recruiting firm, he also works with similar executives in terms of helping them empower their careers, both on the branding and coaching side of the business.
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.