EEC 137: Different Approaches Between Psychotherapy and Coaching
Manon Dulude is interviewed by Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC and discusses the following:
- How did you come to add coaching to your practice as a psychotherapist?
- How are coaching and therapy different?
- When you researched for your Ph.D., there was a surprising discovery, can you tell us about that?
- Being a psychotherapist, how do you assess and coach clients differently than others coaches might?
- You and your colleague created a, “Coaching Continue Model” and how does this apply to coaching leaders?
Manon Dulude has worked as a Leadership Coach to senior executives and key officials in the following sectors: IT, Financial, Government, hotel, crown corporations, and the non-profit. She has developed curriculum and delivered training programs to many organizations in the areas of coaching, leadership and team development, collaborative conflict resolution, and effective communication. Manon brings over 15 years of experience as a coach and over thirty years of experience as a mental health professional. She has a vast amount of knowledge about human development and interpersonal dynamics.
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.