EEC 136: How to Thrive on LinkedIn
Dana Lindahl is interviewed by Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC and discusses the following:
- Why are some people are successful on LinkedIn and others crash and burn?
- What are some things people do wrong on LinkedIn?
- Why is LinkedIn the best place to become an authority in your industry?
- How do you become a thought leader on LinkedIn?
- How has outbound lead generation changed in the last couple of years?
- What is ABM (Account Based Marketing) on LinkedIn and how best to use it?
- What is the current state of outbound lead generation in this current 2020 environment?
Dana Lindahl is the founder of Legendary Leadgen – one of the first outbound focused marketing agencies. He and his team have been helping B2B service companies and marketing agencies grow since 2014. His specialty is in helping companies set sales appointments with their ideal prospects, as well as establishing them as an authority within their industry. He is the author of LinkedIn Sales Success: B2B Lead Generation and Sales on the World’s Largest Professional Network.
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.