EEC 135: How To Do Less To Make More
Crista Grasso is interviewed by Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC and discusses the following:
- Why is running your business lean so critical for next level growth?
- How do you achieve balance in business to build sustainable success?
- How do you build a high performing team that is just as passionate about your business as you are?
- What scaling secrets have you found working with multi-billion dollar businesses that entrepreneurs should be using?
- What is your strategy for growing a business that doesn’t result in overwork and overwhelm?
Crista Grasso is the creator of the Lean Out Method. Crista strongly believes that simplicity and focus are the keys to crafting a superior business, and she’s on a mission to help businesses lean out so they can accelerate sales and scale to uncharted heights. The Lean Out Method™ is based on the fundamental belief that when you are leveling up your business and building true sustainable success, it isn’t about working harder, doing more, or having to feel like you are hustling every damn day. It’s about working SMARTER. Being INTENTIONAL with your time. Having clarity around your high impact PRIORITIES. Doing LESS things, but BETTER.
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.