EEC 131: The 5 Languages to Work-Based Relationships
Dr. Paul White is interviewed by Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC and discusses the following:
- You talk about the 5 Languages to work-based relationships. What do you mean by this? Is recognition the same as appreciation how millennials differ from older employees?
- How do you apply the 5 Languages to work-based relationships?
- How responsive has the market place been to your resources?
- What have you learned from the work you have done with businesses?
- How has the appreciation affected the ‘bottom line’ of businesses? What is most important for leaders to understand?
Dr. Paul White
Dr. Paul White, PhD, is a licensed psychologist who has worked with individuals, businesses and families in a variety of settings for over 20 years. He received his B.A. from Wheaton, his Masters from Arizona State, and his PhD in Counseling Psychology from Georgia State University. He consults with successful businesses and high net worth families, dealing with the relational issues intertwined with business and financial wealth. In addition to serving businesses, families and organizations across the U.S., Dr. White has also spoken and consulted in Europe, Central Asia, the Caribbean, and South America.
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.