EEC 128: Thriving While Going Remote
Daniel Ramsey is interviewed by Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC and discusses the following:
- How do entrepreneurs take their businesses + employees to remote work & stay productive?
- What are some of your favorite business hacks to increase efficiency and productivity in this changing market?
- How do you lead in a crisis with a CEO’s mindset?
- What to say to your clients, vendors, and employees?
- How do you benefit from, manage & motivate: virtual professionals, virtual teams, a geographically dispersed team, a distributed team, or a remote team?
Daniel Ramsey is the founder & CEO of MyOutDesk, the highest-rated Virtual Assistant company in the marketplace with over 400 5-star reviews, and over 13 years of experience, serving more than 5,000 clients across the US and Canada – including over half of the RealTrends:tm: Top 10 teams. Daniel is a long-time licensed real estate broker, mortgage broker, and general contractor who’s sold thousands of homes and made millions in commissions, and built real estate’s #1 staffing company.
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
If you have enjoyed this episode, subscribe to iTunes. We would love a review on iTunes or other platform.
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.
Your host is Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC, founder and general manager of www.mkbconseil.ch a company specialized in leadership development and executive coaching.