EEC 125: What is the Mindset of the Effective Entrepreneur?
Joe Trodden is interviewed by Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC and discusses the following:
- What is the mindset of an effective entrepreneur starting up?
- How to transition from an employee to an entrepreneur?
- What are the biggest lessons learned from coaching 300+ entrepreneurs of all stages?
- Could you tell the story of leaving a ‘cozy’ job?
- What is the feeling that something isn’t right and how do you take your life to the next level?
- How do you become a true leader when starting up and how does it change with an established company?
Joe Trodden is a mindset coach has helped 300 entrepreneurs over the past 10-years. These entrepreneurs come to Joe to work on the next level of their strategy growth and to develop their mindset to become effective entrepreneurial leaders. Joe believes that mindset is the single biggest factor in success for entrepreneurs. The journey is incredibly difficult at this stage and is often a tipping point as to whether the business will reach its full potential.
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.