EEC 124: What Are the Signs of Burnout?
Susi Hately is interviewed by Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC and discusses the following:
- Many people who are burnt out won’t actually say they are burnt out. Why is this?
- What are signs of burnout?
- Why is awareness really the secret weapon of leadership and next level success?
- In this time of COVID, why is internal connection so important to coming out better than we came in?
- How to start a mediation practice?
For over 25 years, Susi has been the bridge between the medical world and yoga – helping people out of pain, and enabling burnt out executives and entrepreneurs get back to their game, regain clarity of mind, get better rest, and to finally feel like themselves again. She is a best-selling author and has created two programs that were studied at the University of Calgary – Yoga Thrive (cancer recovery) and another for those with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis. She has published or produced ten books and video series to support individuals with their healing recovery. You can count on Susi to say what needs to be said in a candid, caring and down to earth way.
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.