EEC 121: One Common Mistake Most Entrepreneurs Make with Terry Ogburn
Terry Ogburn is interviewed by Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC and discusses the following:
- How does one maximize the business during the coronavirus?
- What special skills should a leader possess during a crisis?
- How did you navigate the economic downturn in the 80s?
- What is one common mistake most entrepreneurs make when they become unproductive?
- A special offer for the Excellent Executive Coaching podcast listeners?
Terry has developed a Process that helps Entrepreneurs and Business Owners learn the importance of Working On Their Business Instead of being caught up in the day-to-day grind. His unique system and personal devotion to the development of others has contributed to the success of hundreds of small to large business ventures.
Here’s a Link to Understand What Terry Means When He Says, “We Should Get into Business with the Idea of Selling it, we Should Never Get into Business with the Idea of Running it.”
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.