EEC 120: How to Coach Clients Effectively About Money. Tax Tips and Tricks
Wendy Barlin is interviewed by Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC and discusses the following:
- How to coach clients effectively so they can get results?
- How does personality affect your perspective on money?
- How business owners can keep more of their money through smart tax deductions that is, how your dog’s grooming could be deducted?
- What are some Business cash flow strategies?
- Why ‘‘profit first’ approach is important?
- What are the biggest lessons you learnt while being in business?
- What advice would you give someone that is looking for a tax advisor?
Wendy Barlin helps digital entrepreneurs minimize their taxes and increase their profits. She’s been in business for 25-years, and has worked with thousands of entrepreneurs and business owners. Most recently, she wrote That’s Deductible! Simple Tips and Tricks to Find More Business Tax Deductions.
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.