EEC 118: Mindsets – The Key to Unlocking Greater Success
Ryan Gottfredson is interviewed by Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC and discusses the following:
- Why should executives and leaders be concerned about their mindsets?
- What examples do you have that speaks to the role mindsets play in leader effectiveness?
- What mindsets do executives and leaders need to develop to become more effective?
- How can leaders learn what mindsets they currently have?
- How can they develop the more positive mindsets?
Ryan Gottfredson, Ph.D. is a mental success coach and cutting-edge leadership consultant, author, trainer, and researcher. He helps improve organizations, leaders, teams, and employees by improving their mindsets. Ryan is currently a leadership and management professor at the Mihaylo College of Business and Economics at California State University-Fullerton (CSUF). He holds a Ph.D. in Organizational Behavior and Human Resources from Indiana University, and a B.A. from Brigham Young University.
Ryan is the author of “Success Mindsets: The Key to Unlocking Greater Success in Your Life, Work, & Leadership.” (Morgan James Publishing).
Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.