EEC 117: How to Coach a Remote Team Successfully
Jason Treu is interviewed by Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC and discusses the following:
- How do you develop great teams remotely?
- How do you show your team you care?
- What does research say about developing extreme trust within a virtual team?
- What exercises do you recommend to develop trust in a team?
- When working at home, how do you protect your family life when working in confinement at home?
Jason Treu (pronounced Troy) is an executive coach who works with executives, entrepreneurs and rising stars to maximize their leadership potential and performance. He also helps them build and execute their career blueprint.
He’s the best-selling author of Social Wealth, a how-to-guide on building extraordinary business relationships, which has sold more than 45,000 copies.
He was a featured speaker at TEDxWilmington 2017, where he debuted his breakthrough team building game Cards Against Mundanity. Finally, he hosts the podcast show, Executive Breakthroughs, bringing game-changing CEOs, entrepreneurs, and experts that share their breakthroughs and breakdowns.