EEC 115: Artificial Intelligence and How It Can Help Coaching
Ross Ingram is interviewed by Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC and discusses the following:
- How do you define Artificial Intelligence?
- Why do you think AI is important to incorporate into a coaching process?
- How can technology be applied to a personal relationship?
- How can you protect confidentiality if coaches are journaling into your App?
- Will Robots take over a coach’s role in 5 to 10 years?
Award-winning technologist known for launching category-defining products. As part of the early team at Sphero, he helped grow to over two-million robots around the world alongside the Star Wars and Disney brands. His contributions to advancing technology and STEM in the classroom have been recognized by leaders in the education industry, including President Barack Obama and the National Science Foundation.
More recently he spent time at the Advanced Technologies & Projects (ATAP) lab focused on redefining the way Google builds, sells, and markets consumer phones and hardware. His work has been covered by countless media outlets such as the Wall St. Journal, Fast Company, CNET, AdWeek, and The Huffington Post.
In work and in life Ross attempts to present himself as an uncompromising renegade devoted to further the relationship between people and machines. Currently working on a lifelong goal of creating more empathy in the world.