EEC 114: Search Optimization
Steve Wiideman is interviewed by Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC and discusses the following:
- How to grow any coaching business with SEO?
- Biggest lessons from being in digital marketing industry for 20-years?
- The recipe for his agency’s success?
- What are the new trends in social media?
- How do you stay abreast of a sector that is constantly changing?
- What social media channels should coaches focus on?
Steve is a a professor, and a true practitioner of search optimization. Most marketers come and go, while he has been in business since 1988.
When he’s not leading his team of SEO consultants for franchise and eCommerce brands, he’s a cheeseball romantic, entertaining dad, and world traveler with a passion for life, embracing culture and diversity.
Steve’s current projects include a transparency service for small businesses, an online training program, and he experiments with his team to better understand the impacts of voice search, featured snippets, and structured data.