EEC 111: How to Have a Competitive Advantage with Talent Management
Anita Graham is interviewed by Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC and discusses the following:
- Why is talent management so important to VF?
- What are the 3 focus areas for managing talent?
- What does good talent management look like?
- What does talent management have like impact on culture and business?
- How do we encourage on-going growth at VF?
- How do you use talent management to make a difference at VF?
Anita Graham is Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer of VF Corporation. She joined VF in January 2014 and is responsible for leading all aspects of human resources across the corporation globally, including developing integrated programs to support the company’s strategy, business plans and objectives.
Previously, Ms. Graham served as Senior Vice President, Chief Human Resources and Administration Officer at ADT Corporation, where she led the HR, EHS and Corporate Communications functions. Prior to that, Ms. Graham was Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer at Shire plc, an industry leader among worldwide specialty biopharmaceutical companies.
Ms. Graham holds a bachelor’s degree in industrial and labor relations from Cornell University and a master’s degree in finance from the Stern School of Business at New York University.