EEC 109: Biggest Lessons Coaching Top CEO’s
Tom Eddington is interviewed by Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC and discusses the following:
- How to be less stressed when running a business?
- How top leaders integrate their work and personal lives?
- Why emotional intelligence matters?
- Why vulnerability is essential to a great leader/entrepreneur?
- Biggest lessons coaching top CEO’s.
Tom Eddington is one of Silicon Valley’s top business advisors. He can talk about how striving for balance is stressing you out – Just about every leader Tom works with brings up the idea of balancing work and life, yet the idea of “balance” is “dualistic thinking, an old way of thinking, an old way of being,” he says. He explains how conscious leaders integrate their work and personal lives.