EEC 107: Develpe Your Human Capital
Dr. Katrina Burrus interviews Jeffrey Magee and talks about how to develop your human capital and management and why it is so important to us.
- Why is human capital development and management so important to us?
- After being downsized from a Fortune 100 firm while in your early 20’s, what has that experience had on you and what can our viewers gain from your experience?
- You have been invited to speak at the World Congress on Leadership twice. What was that experience like?
- You have written many books, but one has been a best-seller for twenty years. How do you explain its continued success?
- How was your published quarterly magazine, Professional Performance Magazine, first created? How are you able to get the prestigious interviewees to share their insights?
Jeffrey Magee has been called one of today’s leading “Leadership & Marketing Strategists.” Today, under JeffreyMagee, LLC, Jeffrey works with C-Suite, Business Owners & Leaders, Military Generals, Entrepreneurial Unicorns, CEO2CEO Peer Groups & YPO leaders across the globe. Jeff is the author of more than 20 books, translated into 21 languages, three college graduate management text books, four best-sellers, the Publisher of Performance/P360 Magazine, and a Human Capital Developer for more than twenty years. Learn more about Jeffrey Magee at his website: https://jeffreymagee.com/.