EEC 106: Tips from the Video Guru
Dr. Katrina Burrus interviews Amy Landino and talks about how she got started with creating videos and shares her top three tips to make money and proper.
- Why did you get started with video?
- What should brands be focused on?
- How do you stay consistent with video content?
- What video equipment do you recommend for beginners?
- What are your top three tips for someone who wants to get started with video right now?
Amy Landino is a globally-recognized YouTuber, speaker, author, and entrepreneur. She coaches people on how to go after the life they want at YouTube.com/AmyTV. Owner of two creative companies – Aftermarq and Vlog Boss Studios – Amy consults with a global clientele about leveraging online communication and video content marketing to increase brand awareness. In her best-selling book Vlog Like a Boss: How to kill It Online with Video Blogging, she shares her collection of strategies to help you create video that gets the attention you deserve and builds real relationships with your community.