How Copywriting Translates to Business Success
Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC interviews, Ray Edwards, the specialist expert on how copywriting can Translate into business success. She asks him the following questions:
- What is copywriting, and why is it so important to entrepreneurs and small-business owners?
- In your book, How to Write Copy That Sells, you refer to the “magic building blocks” of sales copy. What are those blocks, and how do we use them?
- You have a chapter in the book called The Secrets of Writing Blockbuster Copy by Watching Movies. That sounds too good to be true!
- Are there any types of businesses that this “copy-centric” approach will not work for?
- Do Internet product launches still work, or has that gravy train already passed us by?
- What is the biggest mistake people make when writing copy?
Ray Edwards is a Communications Strategist, Copywriter, Author, Speaker, and host of one the top iTunes Business Podcasts. He has worked with Fortune 500 companies, and with some of the most powerful voices in leadership and business. His clients include New York Times best-selling authors Michael Hyatt (author of Platform and co-author of Living Forward), Tony Robbins (author of Unleash the Giant Within and Money: Master the Game), Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen (co-authors of Chicken Soup For the Soul), Jeff Walker (author of Launch), and many more.
Ray’s copy and marketing expertise has helped sell an estimated $200 Million or more in products and services.
Ray is the founder of Ray Edwards International, Incorporated, which offers:
- Consulting and Coaching
- Product Launch Management
- Training and Instruction
Excellent Executive Coaching
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Conseil & Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Conseil & Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.