EEC 075: How to Make Money with Free Publicity, with Josh Elledge
- Do you want to know how to Make Money with Free Publicity?
- Go listen to my podcast: Katrina Burrus interviews Josh Elledge.
- Why should executives and entrepreneurs alike focus on being more PR-savvy?
- What are the first steps to creating more publicity for ourselves?
- What is the best way to connect with journalists, producers, and other influencers?
- Shouldn’t busy business owners just hire out their PR help?
Find out who is Josh Elledge
Josh Elledge is on a mission to help entrepreneurs attract the perfect audiences!
He’s the Founder and Chief Executive Angel of SavingsAngel.com® and is one of the nation’s leading experts on consumer savings.
Josh Elledge is a dynamic public speaker, the host of a very popular consumer savings podcast, a weekly syndicated columnist for eight newspapers (with more than 1.1 million readers), on a number of radio stations, and regularly appears on more than 50 TV stations across the country. All told, Josh has appeared on TV or radio more than 1000 times.
Josh Elledge is the founder of upendPR.com –a groundbreaking service designed to inspire and provide a road map for entrepreneurs who want to dramatically increase their own sales by attracting the perfect audiences without the typical expense associated with a PR firm. Josh lives in Orlando, FL and is a US Navy veteran, a dad of 3 awesome kids, a self-proclaimed fitness geek, and performs improv comedy.
Excellent Executive Coaching
MKB Excellent Executive Coaching helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself with coaching programs to reach your goals.
Your host is Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC, founder and general manager of www.mkbconseil.ch.