- BRONZE How to Fast Track Your Business to the Next Level
- SILVER Strategic Leadership Coaching to Reach Your Goals With Less Energy and Less Resources
- GOLD Fast Tract to the C-Suite and Beyond
- PLATINUM Board Membership Program
BRONZE: How to Fast Track Your Business to the Next Level
Who Is It For
A manager, a talent, a business owner, an author, speaker, a start-up, and entrepreneur that wants to take stock of their situation and reflect with an experienced sparring partner to gain insight how to reach the step level towards your goal.
- You are hesitating whether to take a new offer. You don’t want to make the wrong decision or miss an opportunity but you feel you are on a treadmill or stagnating and want to be recognized for your contribution.
- You want help understanding what it takes to get to the next level.
- You want to think more strategically.
- You are not sure whether you are building the right competencies to prepare for your next role.
- You need to develop emotional “credit” with your team so that they trust you. You want to know they’ll walk the extra mile when you’re in a crisis.
If you want to clarify your ideas and brainstorm with a sparring partner that has a fresh perspective on your situation, we offer well-established coaches that have both extensive business and coaching experience. Our coaches are neutral, non-judgmental, trustworthy and rigorous about keeping all conversations confidential. You can have complete faith that your coach will keep your conversations confidential.
Why Talent Development And Retention Is Important
Executive coaching helps retain talents by providing customized developmental opportunities. Research confirms that talent management is a top issue for HR. Forty to seventy percent of all senior executives in most major corporations will become eligible for retirement in the next 5 years (Gandossy & Kao, 2004).
In our increasingly knowledge-driven economy, intellectual property is everything, so organizations are right to fear this “brain drain,” suspecting that when senior executives leave the firm, the business may follow (Bannister, 2005). Yet high potentials – those most likely to rise to fill those highest positions – account for less than 8-10% of the talent pool.
So finding and retaining such rare talent is a mission-critical challenge for organizations and their HR directors. A customized coaching tailored to the talents’ needs and issues has proven to be both effective to retain the talent and to develop them for their next leadership position. Keeping your talents is a key competitive advantage for an organization and instrumental in keeping them.
Do you want a professional checkup? Contact us.
SILVER: Strategic Coaching to Reach Your Goals with Less Energy and Resources
Who Is It For
A senior manager or leader that has been succeeding in their current job for several years and wants a check-up with regards to their different options and to determine if anything is stopping them from taking them from where they are to where they want to be.
- It is your first job as CEO in a new country and you want to build your leadership gravitas.
- You have so much work that you can only handle crisis situations.
- You are overwhelmed. You feel that you might be burning out
- You have excellent results but someone else has gotten the desired promotion, Why?
- You lack influence. Why?
- You are not sure whether you are building the right alliances.
We shift through your personal and professional goals, help you take a step back, review, strategize, delegate after uncovering any limiting beliefs, or sources that are draining your energy. In a safe and secure environment, we analyze together your role and responsibilities and review how to become more strategic in reaching your goals while building your energy and enhancing your wellbeing.
We become your confidential researchers and provide you with irrefutable research data that allows you to determine exactly what you do and say that is helping you or damaging your career progression and/or is detrimental to your leadership effectiveness. We build your confidence by leveraging your unique strength and style. We serve as catalysts to use your most effective thinking, learning, and creativity to resolve any issue at hand.
Our role as coaches is to nurture the trust that people have in you as their manager and leader. As your coach, we focus on developing your mastery to meet challenges and barriers from reaching your goals more effectively.
Is this for you? Then contact us.
GOLD: Fast Track to the C-Suite and Beyond
Who Is It For
HR Managing Partners, Leaders, Vice Presidents, Senior VPs, CEOs that need to craft a strategy, relate it to the organization’s mission, communicate it throughout the company. You want an impartial sparring partner to challenge your thinking and approach as well as support you in reaching your goals.
- At times, you’re feeling overwhelmed with the downsizing and reorganization required.
- You want to make your team and your organization more performance oriented.
- You want help in developing your strategy as to how to develop and retain talent
- You have difficult messages to share with the press. The last time the interviewer misquoted you and you looked like a fool. You want help in preparing this meeting with the press.
- Your end-of-year presentation is coming up and you want to be clear and strategic but also more entertaining.
- There is too much turnover in our company. You want a sparring partner to think how to retain talent.
- You need to reduce costs, so it means people will have to do more with less. You want help reviewing who has the core competencies/profiles for your organization’s needs today and in the future
Our leadership coaching engages you to find your own solutions while challenging you to clarify your thoughts and bring your best thinking to the table. We prepare you to overcome obstacles and resistance when communicating your strategy.
Our leadership coaching helps you focus, structure and create momentum to achieve both your personal and professional goals in a rapidly changing and challenging environment. We support you emotionally when taking difficult decisions. We are committed to supporting you in every ethical way possible to achieve the planned results faster and with a greater sense of fulfillment. We review together your strategy and its sustainability for all stakeholders. We enhance your skill in mediating and negotiating conflict and resources.
Do you want to take your professional life to the next level? Let us examine how. Contact us.
PLATINUM: Board Membership Program
Who Is It For
You are a CEO that wants to get along better and form alliances with your Board Members or be a more effective Board Member
You are a CEO that will be transitioning into a Board Member’s role. You want to review your role and responsibilities. You want to represent the organization to the community and vis a vis the media.
- You are in a difficult political situation with the Board. You feel stuck.
- You don’t get along with a board member. S/he criticizes your work constantly. You want help presenting your views to him/her.
- You need to form better alliances with your board members.
- You want to become an effective board memb3er
AS NEW BOARD MEMBER
- You recently changed your role from CEO to Board Member. You need to review your role and responsibilities and represent the organization within the community and with the press.
- You want to add value as a new Board Member and want to review how best to contribute significantly.
- You want to know your risk legally.
Leadership Coaching with a CEO
Leadership coaching will help CEOs^ analyze how the Board functions. The CEO develops a heightened awareness of non-verbal communication, of the different dialogue styles, decision-making processes, and conflict resolution patterns. The CEO adapts his/her leadership style to the key stakeholders and practices the art of persuading.
With a NEW BOARD MEMBER
We enhance the new Board Member’s effectiveness through a better understanding of the Board’s dynamics and each of its members’ roles and responsibilities. Expectations and suggestions from the other Board Members are researched and given back to the new Board Member. The New Board Member receives coaching on his/her communication and how best to represent the organization within the community and with the media. The Board Member enhances his/her ability as an effective communicator that is aligned to the organization’s long-term goals.
Bring your best thinking to the table
We engage you to find your own solutions while challenging you to clarify your thoughts and bring your best thinking to the table. We prepare you to overcome obstacles and resistance when communicating your strategy.
We help you focus, structure and create momentum
We help you focus, structure and create momentum to achieve both your personal and professional goals in a rapidly changing and challenging environment. We support you emotionally when taking difficult decisions. We are committed to supporting you in every ethical way possible to achieve the planned results faster and with a greater sense of fulfillment. We review together your strategy and its sustainability for all stakeholders. We enhance your skill in mediating and negotiating conflict and resources.