Your host, Katrina Burrus, PhD, MCC interviews William Berenson on the following questions
1. Bill, we knew each other at the International School of Geneva, tell us a little about you and your journey until now?
2. What is the role of communications relative to leadership?
3. You’ve worked with many companies around the world, most often at the executive level… what are some of the key points you’ve learned about leadership through this work.
4. Which corporate leaders have you worked with who impressed you the most and why?
5. Having served in the leadership of several large communications firms, can you tell me what qualities and characteristics one needs for effective leadership?
6. Where does leadership begin and where does it end in an organization?
Who is William Berenson?
William is a New Yorker who was raised and educated in Europe, primarily in Geneva, Switzerland. He has a Master’s degree in International Management from the Thunderbird School of Global Management and is Green Belt trained in Lean Six Sigma (L6S). He often speaks on advertising and brand management for CEO Coaching organization Vistage International, universities and marketing forums; and will be teaching Integrated Communications at the Haute école de gestion de Genève (HEG-Genève) on a part time basis effective 02/2017.